Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shots, Monitors, and Pants...

Today was a very eventful day!  First, we woke up and got ready for Mason's doctor's appt.  I decided to try something new today and put pants on him!!!!  They were a little big but sooooooo cute.  I think it's so funny to think this was the first time he had pants on... how many of you remember the first time you wore pants?  Below is a picture of our big boy outfit.


We had a doctors appt at 11:30 and this was the first time Mommy had to by herself...quite an ordeal when you have a diaper bag on one shoulder, a monitor bag on one shoulder, and the carseat on your arm.  We got a good report today... Mason weighs 8 pounds and 15 ounces...WOOHOO!!!  I have a growing boy on my hands.  We were unable to lose the monitor.  He must go 30 days without any recorded episodes.  However, Dr. Maschino said we didn't need to wear it during the day only at night or prolonged periods of sleep. Please pray for no episodes between now and May 25th:)  Mason also got three shots today and only cried for a second.  I am so proud of my little guy...he is growing and developing into such a strong baby! We give the Lord all the glory!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see him in person!!! HINT HINT-Road trip to McKinney when he is able :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - trip to the doc by yourself already? I didn't do that until Jackson was older than one year. And Kyle always held him for the shots. I couldn't look. Even with my Mason, it breaks my heart to know how much it stings to get shots.
    Kudos to you for being so brave!

    ReplyDelete