Thursday, April 21, 2011

JOY and Daddy G...

Daddy G is now what my Dad refers to himself as:)   I have been fortunate enough to grow up with a Father who got it all right.... 1. He loves the Lord more than anything in His life. 2. He loves his family second more than anything in His life. 3. He has gone ABOVE and BEYOND to provide for all of us abundantly. 4. He raised His children in truth and taught us from a young age who Jesus was and the sacrifice He made for our lives. 



For people that know my Dad it won't come as a schock to you when I describe him as high strung!  Somewhere along the journey of being a Dad, a husband, a son,  a businessman, etc. my Dad became extremely high strung!!!!  In the past few years I have seen his stress level reach all time highs!  My prayer for him, literally for a couple of years, is that he would find something that would bring him total joy.  Now, don't get me wrong...I know that we bring him joy...but I wanted something for him that would help him forget about the demands upon him and have a calming effect on him...something that would bring him pure joy and peace.

Who knew that prayer would be answered in the form of a baby boy named Mason Greggory White.  Mason has changed my Dad and it's so wonderful to watch the two of them together.  I am so thankful that Mason will have the same godly influence in his life that I have had for 29 years!  I am also thankful that Daddy G found another source of joy in his life!



No comments:

Post a Comment