Tuesday, April 12, 2011

29 and Holding...

What a blessed birthday I have had!  My first one with my little guy!  Mason is definitely the best birthday present I have ever had:)


Honey and Daddy G, also known as Mom and Dad, came to OKC yesterday to celebrate with us.  We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory and then came home for homemade birthday cake and coffee. 





This morning I was able to get a much needed massage compliments of my two guys!!!  When I came home from my massage I had 29 cupcakes waiting for me...also compliments of my two guys!  Bryan is one and a million...so thankful for my sweet husband! 


As I was driving to my massage this morning I was listening to a local christian radio station.  The DJ was talking about peace.  She said having the peace of the Lord is so hard to explain... she went on to say that it's a peace that you can feel when you shouldn't feel peace at all.  She also said unless you know Jesus you will never be able to experience this kind of peace in your life.  As I celebrate 29 years of life today, I am so thankful that since my 11th birthday I have been able to experience this kind of peace day after day! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE what the DJ said on the radio! So true! Happy Birthday Nat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Natalie!! So glad you had a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete